Monday 19 January 2009

ohhhhhhhh we had visitors !





last Thursday we had some very special visitors - Lynne and her friend Chanelle . I was thrilled to have them there and such lovely people too ! Lynne owns the Craft Den in sheffied. Lynne and Channelle came to do the copics class i was teaching , and they brought .................... SOME STASH ! oh yes we didnt have to travel anywhere to get our hands on some gorgeous papers and stamps ! ( i may have just bought alittle - heeheee) ... and .... ive found our craft club supplier of sarah kay stamps , magnolias and sugar nellies with free PP i can see me having a little spend bit more often !

I myself got the My Darling colection from the Bo Bunny range! gorgeous !


and i was a bit naughty - i got an acrylic mixed up album too !

i havent decorated it yet - but heres a pic of one done already.


Remember with free pp if any member would like to have some for the craft group please email me.And i heard it on the grapevine that lynne has just got some new sarah kay in too .... no rush members but i NEEEEEEEEEEEED to know asap if you want them - or is that a silly question ? rofl !

now a quick peek at some card kits !





If any member wants one of the card kits for this thursday - please let me know - you can contact me from my own blog http://madimaginations.blogspot.com/
Thanks Lynne and Channelle it was so lovely meeting you both !

maddy

6 comments:

Lynne said...

I really enjoyed myself and thank you for making us both so very welcome. I hope we can visit again sooooooon.

Rachelxx said...

Hope you can visit again soon Lynne it was lovely to meet you and Channelle :-) I was another one that sucummbed to more stash (I know I said I'd stop after my USA trip!!! But temptation was put in my way & I couldn't resist!!)

chilli said...

Ohh...i like it!
Very nice!

SP said...

Lynne, Channelle,
It was to lovely to meet you, thank you very much for coming and for bringing the scrummy papers and other stash! I succumbed, too!
Best wishes, susan xx

Mandy said...

Is this group still going?
Where do you all meet?
Please can you post more info about joining the group?
Many thanks

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.